We are on a mission to make open data easy, safe, and reliable to use.
Open data is often hard to use: Undefined formats, variety of protocols, unknown location.
We make it easy (and safe and reliable) to
- Find open data from around the web
- Work with others to clean up the data
- Download the data as a database file
- The JV Hub has been populated with many important open data sources so you don’t need to chase the data around the web yourself
- The Jayvee modeling language lets you work with others easily to write code that cleans up the open data of your joint interests
- The JV Cloud lets you run Jayvee programs in the cloud so that you can just download a database file (SQLite, DuckDB) for your use